The Leonard J. Kaplan Center for Wellness Natatorium is a multi-use facility that is used for recreation swim, intramural sports, club sports, academic classes, kayak roll classes, and instructional swim lessons at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. The facility offers:
- A competitive swim pool that can be set up in 25 yards or 25 meters
- An activity pool with a vortex, zero depth entry point, basketball hoop, and shallow wading area
- Classroom for lifeguarding classes, CPR classes and other events
- Sun deck with lounge chairs and tables
- ADA compliant pool lift
- Men’s, women’s and unisex locker rooms
To see the Aquatics policies, please follow HERE.