All of our instructors are certified as American Red Cross AED, CPR, Lifeguard, and are also American Red Cross Water Safety Certified Instructors
Sarah Cobb (she/her/hers)
Elementary Education major with a focus in Latin and and a minor in Classical Studies; Junior
- One of my favorite things about UNCG is the opportunity to learn something new every day whether it be in the classroom or just around campus. If I am not in the classroom or hanging out on campus, I am in the water. I have been in and around water my whole life.
Major/Class: Nursing; Sophomore
- Favorite thing about the G: At UNCG I am given the tools and support to be successful not only as a student but as a person. I do not feel like just another number here.
- Fun Fact: I served 5 years in the United States Coast Guard as a medic.
Major/ Class: Pre-Med & Biology; Freshman
- Favorite thing about the G: The wide variety of classes UNCG offers
- Fun Fact: I’ve been to 8 different countries!
Major/Class: Music Education (I play the sax), Junior
- Favorite thing about the G: I love going to Piney Lake and going to the basketball games!
- Fun Fact: I love camping/backpacking/anything outdoors!
Major/Class: Sociology with a concentration in Criminology; Sophomore
- Favorite thing about the G: The diversity, you can meet people of many cultures and backgrounds.
- Fun Fact: I have hosted two foreign exchange students, one from China and one from the Philippines.
Major/Class: Anthropology and Archaeology, Freshman
- Favorite Thing About UNCG: Meeting all the new people!
- Fun Fact: I have 13 plants!