Parking is available in Lot 49, which is designated as an “A” Lot from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This lot is open to anyone without a permit before 8:00am, after 5:00pm, and on the weekends.
Parking is also available in Lot 50, which is a gravel lot. This lot is open to many UNCG permits, 24/7: A, B, C, VB and all the deck permits: KA, KB, KC, MA, MB, MC, WA, WB, WC, & SGB. E & EB permits are only valid in Lot 50 after 3pm. Lot 50 is open to anyone Monday through Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00am and on the weekends.
Two Hour parking is available in Lot 47N. This lot is metered parking (.25 per 15 minutes) from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday, nights, weekends, and holidays in the numbered parking spots.
Students and Faculty/Staff are not eligible to receive a Kaplan Center parking pass. Students and Faculty/Staff must contact the Office of Parking Services to find their options for on-campus parking.
- Kaplan Center parking passes are complimentary for Alumni, Affiliates, and Additional members
- Kaplan Center parking passes must be renewed on an annual basis each August
- Kaplan Center parking passes are not valid for use in handicap accessible spaces, reserved spaces, service areas, or other areas not designated for permitted parking
- Kaplan Center parking passes do not guarantee parking availability
- Kaplan Center parking passes must be displayed on the member’s vehicle dashboard
- Penalty for reproduction, alteration, unauthorized possession, or resale of Kaplan Center parking passes