Kaplan Center parking passes are complimentary for Alumni, Affiliates, and Additional members for Lot 49 with the purchase of a Kaplan Center membership.
- UNCG Students and Faculty/Staff members are not eligible to receive a Kaplan Center parking pass due to on-campus parking options.
- Kaplan Center parking passes must be renewed on an annual basis each August.
- Kaplan Center parking passes are not valid for use in handicap accessible spaces, reserved spaces, service areas, or other areas not designated for permitted parking.
- Kaplan Center parking passes do not guarantee parking availability.
- Kaplan Center parking passes must be displayed on the member’s vehicle dashboard.
- Penalty for reproduction, alteration, unauthorized possession, or resale of Kaplan Center parking passes.
Lot 49: This is the paved lot between the Kaplan Center and the GreatStops gas station. This lot is designated as an “A” Lot, which requires an “A” permit from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. This lot is open to anyone without a permit before 8:00am, after 5:00pm, and on the weekends.
Lot 50: This is the gravel lot across West Gate City Blvd. This lot is open to many UNCG permits, 24/7: A, B, C, VB and all the deck permits: KA, KB, KC, MA, MB, MC, WA, WB, WC, & SGB. E & EB permits are only valid in Lot 50 after 3pm. Lot 50 is open to anyone Monday through Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00am and on the weekends.
Lot 47N: This is the paved lot behind Spartan Village shops and apartments. Two Hour metered parking (.25 per 15 minutes) is available, in the numbered parking spots only, from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday. No payment is required on nights, weekends, and holidays in the numbered parking spots only.
Free parallel parking is available on Neal Street and Haywood Street.