Each year the Intramural Sports Program introduces a unique design for our champion t-shirt. This year we are offering UNCG Students an opportunity to design next year’s shirt. UNCG Students can submit their design concepts by 5:00PM on Monday, May 10 to email@example.com. The top designs will be posted via social media for voting.
The winning designer will receive the first print of the 2021-2022 Intramural Champ T-Shirt along with a RecWell prize package.
Download the RecWell Graphics Package to assist with the design.
Official UNCG color guide information is available from University Communication’s Brandguide web site.
Submitted designs must follow the following guidelines:
- Designs are limited to a maximum of 3 colors (in addition to the shirt color)
- Shirt color is at the designer’s discretion (keep in mind availability of unique colors)
- Designs should not be sport-specific
- Artwork may be located on the front and/or back of the shirt
- Designs must include the following
- School name
- University of North Carolina Greensboro
- UNC Greensobro
- Indicate school year
- 2021 – 2022
- Denote intramural champaion
- IM Champion
- Intramural Champion
- School name
- Catchphrases or slogans are permissible provided
- It does not infringe upon copyrighted materials
- It does not include profanity and/or derogatory messages/graphics
Digital artwork is preferred, especially vector artwork created in design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud. Hand drawn or other design formats can be accepted. Please indicate specific shirt and design colors if not included in digital submission.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00PM Monday, May 10. Participants may submit more than one design.
All submissions become the intellectual property of the Department of Recreation & Wellness. We reserve the right to edit/alter designs to comply with Universtiy standards.