All currently enrolled UNCG students paying the student activity fee as well as faculty/staff with a current Kaplan Center membership are eligible to participate in Intramural Sports. (Please visit Policies Page for a full explanation of eligibility.) When accessing IMLeagues for the first time, you will need to create your account. Your login credentials are the same as your UNCG Email username & password. (Click on the link to Sign in with UNCG Authentication)
Once logged in, you will be directed to our school’s IMLeague Page.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
How to Register for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team or Get Involved button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “UNCG” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in.
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains):
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team: (For team members)
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent: (Individual looking for a team)
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- If enough free agents register for the same league/division, we will attempt to form a Free Agent team(s).